I have been nominated for this award twice, I’m a bit behind on making a post so thought I would combine the two.
- Provide a link to the creator’s original award post. (Started here by Colton Beckwith)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
What was your reason for starting your blog, and does it still follow the same structure now? Initially I started writing a blog to share my experiences with Mental Illness. I know how alone I used to feel, and how misunderstood I felt with regards to some of reactions and behaviours I experience due to my Mental Illness. If I could help one person feel less alone or think “I do that too then its worthwhile.
What is your favourite non-blogging activity? Crafting. I love making greeting cards and other papercrafts. They seem more personal than the shop brought ones. I have also tried Jewellery making.
Which of your blog posts is your favourite, and why? I’m not sure I really have a favourite, but if I have to pick one I would say The Mental Health First Aid Kit. It shares Idea and Tools that I find useful when my Anxiety is high or I am experiencing Low Mood.
What takes the top spot on your list of things that shouldn’t be annoying but really are? When someone scrapes their cutlery across a plate during a meal, the sound sets my teeth on edge and goes right through me.
2020 really hasn’t been the best year, but can you share something great that happened to you? I loved lockdown and Homeschooling my daughters, sometimes it was tricky but it meant we got to spend extra time together that we wouldn’t normally have.
If you let someone borrow a book and they returned it with dog ears how would you react? I don’t think it would worry me to much to be honest, a book is meant to be read and shared with others.
Which book genre do you rarely (if ever) read, and why? Romance, it doesn’t really interest me at all.
Do you hand out treats for Halloween? I love handing out treats for Halloween and I am going to really miss it this year. I don’t thing there will be any Trick or Treaters this year due to Covid-19.
What was your favourite costume? It has to be a Witch
Favourite Halloween novel? I haven’t read a Halloween Novel, but I do enjoy Crime Novels and love the Kathy Reichs books.
Favourite Halloween movie? I used to love Halloween Town when I was young, I enjoyed watching it with my step kids and now my own daughter too.
Candy or chips? Candy
Favourite scary monster? I don’t really have one.
Have you been to a haunted house before? I love visiting Castles and Old houses, apparently some have been reported to be haunted, but I haven’t been to an actual haunted house.
- What is your favourite thing about Blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could meet one person from the past or present, to talk to about their views and life story, who would it be?
- Which Season is your favourite and why?
- What would you love to learn about next? (Could be a hobby, a subject or language etc)
- If you could choose to go anywhere in the world, where would you like to go?
- What was the last book you read about?
I know its against the rules but I am struggling to find Blogs who take part in the awards. If you would like to participate please leave a comment saying you would like to be nominated and I will add you to the Nominee list.